Thursday, April 25, 2013

Risk Legacy...endurance run

So some friends and I decided to get Risk Legacy and commit to playing it once a month for those who don't know what Risk Legacy is here is a link to its BoardGameGeek page and here is a picture my copy of the game :)

Ok, I am going to try to document these games and write up an article about the winners and losers of each game and how this might effect the next game... basically an AAR(after action report) for each game.  For those who know about how Risk Legacy works but haven't played it, these articles will potentially be Spoiler filled so don't say I didn't warn you!

So the first game will be this upcoming Friday so hopefully I will have a post ready for Sunday or Monday.

The players will be my friends from SinisterWargaming.com where these posts will also go up

Goodluck to my enemies and possibly occasional allies
Joe, George and Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment